Pages

Highlighted text

If you click on any of the highlighted text when you're reading the blog it will take you to the thing it is talking about. Usually in my blog it takes you to some of my photographs which illustrate what I'm saying. Sometimes it might be a link to a site which I think is worth checking out.

Thursday 30 September 2010

Some home made stuff

I suppose I should learn to call my home made stuff OOAK (one-of-a-kind) as does everyone else who sells this kind of thing for a small fortune.


I spent my last few days before flitting off to the States making bits and bobs in paper and was pleased to discover I had the knack and the patience to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.